The introduction of Biek
Wednesday, January 21, 2004
at : 1/21/2004 06:00:00 am

Tap tap ... is this thing on? Dear reader, welcome and thanks for dropping by. This is my diary and I will write down the things that happen to me and which I think are worth mentioning. And we're going to do so right here, at this Blogspot. About Biek ... Biek ... yes I've heard the name being mentioned around here before but .... ah yes I remember now. He's the so called 'brain' behind all this foolishness isn't he? Yes I'm pretty sure he's the one. And you came here hoping to read all the nasty details about him, right? What's there to say? Let's start with what we know for a fact and go from there: Name: Biek (or Biek for friends) Born: Yes (oh very funny...) on the 20th December 1971 in Nijmegen, The Netherlands Nationality: Well reading the above line I think this should make him a Dutchman Hair: Natural blond and loving it :-) Size: 6 ft (tall of course, what were you thinking?) Weight: No comment (actually it is about 145 pounds but Biek doesn't like talking about it :-) Blood type: O-positive (Always oh-so-positive) Occupation: ICT Technician Car: 1964 Volvo Amazon Coupe (unfortunately I had to let the Volvo go, and I miss her dearly) Bike: Actualy Biek has 2 but has no clue whatsoever about how to use them Hobbies: Cars, Formula One racing, computers, (racing) games, movies, snooker and yes the playstation 2 Favorite food: Pizza, pizza, pizza, Chinese (the food that is), chili, Greek (food again) and coffee (did I mention pizza?) And you probably can guess the rest can't you? A model citizen, I don't drink or smoke, never exceed the speed limit (anymore...darnit), as said I love to play snooker, watch movies (both in theaters and at home), like playing (computer) games and I actually like my job. When you, for whatever reason, want to get to know me a little better I suggest you start or keep on reading this log. That should give you a pretty good idea of the Biek. Cheers, Uncle Biek

posted by Biek at 1/21/2004 06:00:00 am | Permalink |

About Uncle Biek

Name: Biek (for friends)
Born: 20/12/1971
Country: Netherlands
Hair: Blond
Size: 6 ft (tall ;-)
Weight: 140 pounds
Blood type: O-Positive

Email: Biek@Biek.net
Msn: Biekster@hotmail.com
ICQ: 27852020

Required reading:
Introducing Biek
Biek's Simracing career
Uncle Biek's Links
Credits

Copyright: 2001-2006 Biek®
All rights reserved

Distributed by: