Rear enders
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
at : 9/05/2006 07:58:00 am

I just don't get it. I must be driving around with a easy to read 'hit me' sign on the back of my car because this morning someone bumped into the back of my car again. Unlike a week ago this was a rather small bump but the girl who drove into me was pretty shaken up and wouldn't stop telling me how sorry she was. It took me about 15 minutes of explaining that there was absolutely nothing to worry about before she finally believed me. I mean I, was fine, she was fine and no other harm was done. No problem. Looking at my rear fender I could see where she hit me but since my car is due to be repaired from the first accident the 18th anyway I told her that there was no need to fill out a lot of forms and let her insurance pay for anything. Besides, I was already running a little late for work so I could use the time filling out the forms would take a whole lot better. ;-) Hopefully this is the last time for now. Either it's still the guys from my racing team who are still bribing those people to keep on following me, or it's just bad luck. A lot of it. Before last weeks encounter it's been years since someone ran into me so on average it's not that big a deal. So I really hope this is the last one for some time to come. Getting hit from behind is no fun at all. Come to think of it, getting hit at all is no fun.

posted by Biek at 9/05/2006 07:58:00 am | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Rear enders

About Uncle Biek

Name: Biek (for friends)
Born: 20/12/1971
Country: Netherlands
Hair: Blond
Size: 6 ft (tall ;-)
Weight: 140 pounds
Blood type: O-Positive

Email: Biek@Biek.net
Msn: Biekster@hotmail.com
ICQ: 27852020

Required reading:
Introducing Biek
Biek's Simracing career
Uncle Biek's Links
Credits

Copyright: 2001-2006 Biek®
All rights reserved

Distributed by: