Oohh, lookie lookie!!
Monday, September 25, 2006
at : 9/25/2006 09:33:00 am

Never mind the title, only a happy few at work will understand the joke behind this one.

For the rest of you: Uncle Biek's got himself a new pair of glasses. And as it turned out it was about time he got some too. The glasses from the last pair were approximately 11 years old and the frame itself a respectable 8 years so it was definitely time for a change.

So now I got myself a nice new pair and when I received them last Friday a whole new world opened up for me. The difference is huge, to say the least.

And it's not even the sharpness of the lenses because in that department my eyes have not gone worse that much, but my new glasses now also have prisma's and cylinders inside and that gives an amazing different view.

I have to get used to a couple of things though. The model is quite different than the previous frame I had, which now used as a backup, and so is the way I'm looking through them. And I'll probably still need to use my old pair for snookering too as I think I'm too easily looking over this one.

But overall I very much like this new 'look' and am glad I got them.


posted by Biek at 9/25/2006 09:33:00 am | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Oohh, lookie lookie!!

About Uncle Biek

Name: Biek (for friends)
Born: 20/12/1971
Country: Netherlands
Hair: Blond
Size: 6 ft (tall ;-)
Weight: 140 pounds
Blood type: O-Positive

Email: Biek@Biek.net
Msn: Biekster@hotmail.com
ICQ: 27852020

Required reading:
Introducing Biek
Biek's Simracing career
Uncle Biek's Links
Credits

Copyright: 2001-2006 Biek®
All rights reserved

Distributed by: