Move over
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
at : 10/10/2006 08:08:00 am

Oh I really whish mine was. Over. Now that my own personal d-day is slowly getting closer it seems that there is a little mountain to climb in terms of what needs to be done. I've done most of the paperwork now (I hope) so now it should be 'only' a matter of simply doing a lot of packing and then getting the hell out of there.

Tomorrow they are coming for an inspection of the apartment and I'm a little curious what they might come up with. I haven't changed anything to the apartment over the past ten years but who knows, maybe I should have ... Anyway, I'll be glad when that's behind me so I can focus on packing up the rest.


posted by Biek at 10/10/2006 08:08:00 am | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Move over
Need a hand?


About Uncle Biek

Name: Biek (for friends)
Born: 20/12/1971
Country: Netherlands
Hair: Blond
Size: 6 ft (tall ;-)
Weight: 140 pounds
Blood type: O-Positive

Email: Biek@Biek.net
Msn: Biekster@hotmail.com
ICQ: 27852020

Required reading:
Introducing Biek
Biek's Simracing career
Uncle Biek's Links
Credits

Copyright: 2001-2006 Biek®
All rights reserved

Distributed by: